The goings on of a 20-something who does way too much

Blank thoughts, reviews and so much more

November 28, 2014

WANTABLE INTIMATES NOVEMBER 2014 REVIEW

Wantable is a subscription service that has 3 different boxes-Intimates, Accessories and Make Up and they now offer a Fitness box which a bit different to the standard box. All the boxes are handpicked for you according to the quiz you fill out with all your preferences.
I decided to subscribe for an Intimates Box after seeing lots of reviews showing Fluffy PJ sets and Muk luk socks and that's what I really wanted. I just got my first Intimates Box since I yesterday and it took about 9 business days since the box was packaged to get to me. In the Intimates box you are guaranteed to get 3-4 items and this month I got 4.

The box is smaller than what I thought it would be but it has a cute sticker saying its packaged for me.

I got a card in my box telling me it was my first collection and another booklet telling me what I got with prices as well as a list of my Loves, Likes and Dislikes which the box is based on. I have Loungewear, Leggings and Socks as my Loves and Lingerie, Tights/Hosiery, Panties and Bras in my Likes. Shapewear is the only thing in my dislikes because I will never wear it but I would put lesser value items in that section if I was to keep subscribing to help guarantee higher valued items.

PLEJUE INTIMATES ELEGANTLY PLEASING THONG (VALUE $12)
Look sweet and sexy in the Elegantly pleasing thong! You'll love the lace and bow details in the front and back!
Personally I hate the lace and bow details on the front and back and it just makes it look super impractical to wear as an everyday piece. I now feel like I should have put dislike for Thongs cause I really wish I didn't get this and I definitely have never spent $12 for a piece of underwear ever.

NATURAL FIBER TANK IN ROSE (Value $18)
This super comfortable tank is perfect for layering! Please note this tank runs small so we sized up 2 sizes.
This tank is branded under the Wantable brand as it has nothing written in English anywhere on it except for the L for Large. It's a comfy tank but I'd at least like to get something branded as some cheap Chinese made tank is not worth $18 in my books. At least I like the colour.

KNEE HIGH MUK LUK SOCKS (Value $15 or $23 for 3 pack on Target $7.66 )
These over the knee socks feature a textured pattern, and are perfect for keeping you warm on those cold winter days! Pair the over the knee socks with your favorite pair of boots, and skirt for fashionable look!
These are half the reason I wanted the box and I was happy to at least get them because if I hadn't have got either of the things I wanted I would've been super disappointed. These socks go right over the knee and would be cute worn over leggings here during the winter. They are also super soft and I love the design on them. They are over valued though.

NINA SENSOY PALAZZO PANTS (Value $20, $24.99 tag on pants, and $60 for other colours on the Nina website)
These soft palazzo pants are perfect for lounging around the house!
These pants are super comfortable but they are also almost two baggy to wear as the legs are super wide and too long for me being a shorty but I'll wear them around the house anyway. Interestingly on my sheet these pants are listed as the colour-Bright, is that the new word for dark blue?

Overall this box had a value of $65 according to their sheet which is over valued in my eyes and coming from Canada where you have to add on tax and shipping I paid $36.76 which was with a 25% discount but even then I probably would not pay that much for similar items elsewhere. I just bought another month with a 50% discount but after that I think I won't bother because the value is not there and being in Canada I can't take advantage of the free return policy without paying for postage.

If you want to subscribe the normal cost is $36 per month or $40 for a one time subscription but you can cancel or skip anytime with the monthly so I would just recommend getting that and taking advantage of discount codes. Subscribe here

No comments:

Post a Comment